It is our goal to provide an excellent online experience for all our guests – including those with sight, hearing, and other disabilities.
We are committed to complying with the Level AA success criteria of the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0).
Our website is designed and developed with these guidelines and we test our websites to ensure that they are usable by guests who use assistive technology. While it is not always possible to do so to the letter of each checkpoint, we are continually developing solutions that conform to the spirit of each checkpoint, bringing together a high standard of practicality throughout the website.
In addition, our website allows guests the means to locate and book rooms with accessibility features.
- Hotel accessibility features can be seen when viewing a hotel’s website
- Room descriptions include accessibility features
If you have questions or would like to report an issue relating to the accessibility of this website, please contact us.
Property Accessibility Features:
We make every effort to be accessible for all guests to enjoy, and therefore we are constantly making improvements. Under the Rooms section of our website, you can find detail on our accessible guestroom accommodations. In addition, we offer wheelchair accessible path of travel to and into the hotel entrance, and an accessible check-in reception counter. Our lobby restroom meets ADA requirements. Once reopened in Spring, our new pool and hot tub will have accessible lifts for access. Should any guest desire to request accessible transportation, simply dial the hotel operator and they will be pleased to arrange for an accessible car from our local car service.
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry doors that provide 32” of clear width
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the swimming pool, hot tub and firepit
- Accessible swimming pool and hot tub
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- Ocean View or Poolside Accessible Room with Roll-in Shower
- Rooms accessible to wheelchairs (no steps)
- Service support animals welcome
- Swimming pool hoist for pool and hot tub access
- ADA Door Bell with both Strobe and Chime in certain rooms
- TTY for guest use
- Brail room numbers
- 24 hour reservation staff by calling 831-423-3031