Our Commitment To Health And Safety
We thank you for choosing to stay at the Beach Street Inn. The health and safety of all of our guests and employees remains our top priority. We are closely monitoring CDC guidelines, government mandates, and industry best practices. We have updated our policies and procedures to ensure a clean and safe environment. We appreciate your cooperation as we endeavor to provide a clean and safe experience for all of our guests.
General Cleaning Protocols
Beach Street Inn has instituted enhanced cleanings throughout the property. Regular cleaning of all public areas, paying particular attention to high touch surfaces. Use of EPA registered disinfectant throughout. Touchless hand sanitizer dispensers are placed throughout the property including in the guest services office, employee areas, and the guest laundry and ice room.
Industry protocols for cleaning and sanitizing all guest rooms are followed. We have removed repeat use items such as in room directories and magazines. Particular attention is paid to sanitizing high touch items including, phones, clocks, door handles, water faucets, and light switches.
Daily cleaning service will not be offered for stayover rooms.
All linen is washed at a high temperature and in accordance with CDC Guidelines.
Furniture at the pool deck has been spaced in a manner to allow guests to maintain appropriate physical distancing while at the pool. Pool furniture is disinfected at least once an hour. Sanitizing wipes will be placed in the pool area for guest use.
Masks and Physical Distancing
Santa Cruz County has a mandatory mask ordinance for everyone over the age of 2. All guests are required to wear masks when entering the office, while at the pool, or while interacting with staff or other guests not in their room. Guests are asked to practice physical distancing and maintain at least 6 feet of distance from other guests and employees. Beach Street Inn employees are advised to practice physical distancing by maintaining a minimum of 6 feet of distance with other employees and guests.
The health and safety of our guests and employees is paramount. To ensure the safety of all of our employees we have instituted the following policies and procedures:
- Employees are instructed to wash hands frequently, for 20 seconds. Hand sanitzer is provided for when washing is not feasible.
- Employees are provided with adequate PPE to ensure their safety, and the safety of our guests.
- Employees are instructed to stay home, with pay, when not feeling well.
- All employees are temperature checked daily upon arriving to work, and are encouraged to self check for symptoms at home.
- We have instituted frequent and enhanced cleaning and disinfecting of all back of house areas, paying particular attention to high touch surfaces.
- Shared stations are disinfected at the beginning and end of each employees’s shift.
- To ensure proper physical distancing we ask that only one guest be in the office at any time.