Beach Street Inn Policies
We accept all major credit cards.
- A credit card required at time of booking to hold reservations
- Card holder must be present at check in
- We do not accept cash
- Only guests whose names appear on the reservation are allowed to check in
- Cancellation policy is 72 hours prior to arrival unless noted otherwise
- Pack’n plays (portable cribs) may be requested at the time of booking
- Property is Non-Smoking
- No Pets Allowed
- Credit or Debit Card Payment Required at Check-In
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older to check in
- No party policy, with quiet hours starting at 11pm
- Guests are limited to one parking space per room, $15 parking fee applies per night
- Check in 4 PM, check out 11 AM
- All rates subject to 11% TOT, and State and Local Tourism Tax
A Non-Refundable deposit is required for the following reservations:
- All reservations booked 4 or more months in advance.
- All groups of 7 or more rooms for any dates.
- All reservations for 7 or more days
*All non-refundable deposits equal to the 1st night's room rate will be charged at the time of booking.
Beach Street Inn and Suites is committed to the principles of eco-friendliness. This clean, green approach is reflected in the cleaning products we use; our recycling; our use of low voltage lighting, energy efficient appliances, low flow toilets and more.
Our Commitment to Accessibility